Private Retreats 2018 Guidelines
My private retreats on Crete are available in various themes, but they usually share a couple of things in common. My guidelines are children of a perfectionist mind and a free spirit, and always conceived by the blessing of a pure heart.
I will give you a personal welcome at the airport of Chania. To get the best out of your stay we can start sharing stories on the way to your Cretan hideaway.
You will be staying in a beautifully restored and fully equipped traditional Cretan stone house literally next door to mine, so we can be in easy reach during your retreat.
I will share with you delicious healthy food I prepare mostly from ingredients coming from my friends’ organic farms. Two meals per day, in-between fruits & snacks, tea & herbal drinks are included daily. Third in-house meal is optional as we might eat out during our programs. Local food in tavernas are at affordable price.
I will offer you my inspiring presence together with my infinite ways of guiding tools, knowledge, experience & wisdom to take care of you with whatever might best support your stay.
I will be my authentic self to share with you my life experiences from my own life-transformational journey from the past 15 years or so, whatever I have learnt about a healthy way of living, a life harmonised with your nature, finding your way through various perspectives and keep being in the flow to live a fulfilling lifestyle.
In assuming you are coming with an open mind, I make sure you will be fully recharged through all your senses, sparkling from new ideas, seeing the world with refreshed eyes and return home with a joyful heart.
We should not take it for granted, so with gratitude to our contributing partners – the Plant Kingdom, Mother Earth, Father Sky, the Sun, the Moon… and the abundant Universe – the amazing landscape of Crete, with its ever-changing appearance, its mountains and beaches will be there to surround you with no appointments needed.
I will take you to some of my favourite places (be prepared, there are lots…) on our beautiful island of Crete and you might get a taste of our local community life and meet some amazing like-minded people too.
My story-telling photography may create lots of memories ready to share with whom you want and to keep for your own re-visiting records, to remind you of the unforgettable experiences during your retreat.
The Essential Session or any other listed private treatments from me are available to you any time during your stay, as an additional option.
You will be given a chance to look around in my Living-Room Distillery, smell my collection of essential oils, aromatic waters, herbal preparations, botanical perfumes, or other magical balms from my herbal apothecary.
- In case your arrival destination is Heraklion airport, we can make arrangements at additional cost.
- Transportation during your stay will be provided with my car. In case our arrangements are for a longer period, or you just want your additional freedom, car rentals available locally or online.
- Alternative accommodation options are available upon request.
- Special dietary arrangements upon discussion.
- As part of the Co-creation packages, custom professional photographs will be made to help you in sharing your passion and invite others to take your services.
- These guidelines are generalisations. It might happen that some information does not perfectly fit. Don’t worry about that. Instead of making assumptions, simply ask.
- As things in life keep changing, I reserve the right to changes.